Wednesday 9 February 2011

Things you can do

I'm going to use this page to try to show how to deal with problems that people may have - a sort of good ideas page. I'll update this as I think of things:

SILK PILLOW CASE
A friend of a friend was in hospital on her back for four months, the hospital bed linen was very hard, consequently the hair on the back of her head was getting thinner and thinner. One of the nurses recommended a silk pillowcase, which she tried and her hair slowly got thicker again.

The hair on the back of my head had become very thin rather like a toddlers cradle cap.
I spend twelve hours at night in bed, what with watching telly and sleeping, then when up, the back of my head is resting against a wheelchair headrest most of the time – it doesn't stand a chance!

I invested in a silk pillowcase myself and, guess what, my hair got back to normal very quickly; even my hairdresser noticed it and commented. So take it from me it really works!

No comments:

Post a Comment